Thursday, November 27, 2014
The Family Crimes Unit (FCU) is a Detective Division devoted to family oriented crimes. FCU Detectives have the responsibility of investigating the following:
• Spousal Abuse / Domestic Violence Cases
• Suspected child neglect cases
• Suspected child abuse cases
• Suspected child molest cases
• Missing persons (juveniles and adults) cases
• Suspected elder abuse cases
Beyond investigations, the FCU Detectives also maintain the responsibility of:
• Monitoring the sex registrants filed under §290.01 of the California Penal Code
• Updating the files of registered sex offenders
• Release information of registered sex offender as prescribed by law (maps around schools, flyers, etc.)
If you are a victim of one of these crimes and have not had a report made, call 911 or 552-2468 or file a report online.
For further information, contact the Family Crimes Unit at:
Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department
Adam Christianson, Sheriff-Coroner
250 E Hackett Road
Modesto CA 95358
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.
Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7?
Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser.
The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.